Larry Allison Short Movie-------Click Pause Button at the Right Hand Top of Blog to Stop Music

Use Language Translator to read Blog in your Language

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Special Surf Memories

Everybody has those special boards that have very special memories. These 2 boards from my quiver are just those. The McCoy; Greg Pauscth shaped for me in 1976 and I glassed the board myself. Everytime I look at my McCoy it takes me back in time remembering some really good surf trips. The Harbour HP; Rich shaped for me to test his HP fins in the nineties and my close friend Steve Dempsey glassed it out of San Pedro Surf Shop.


This is a Nat Young laminate that Nat gave me when we were making his fins.



Hurley template on the McCoy. I made this fin in the 70's


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment